** PLEASE NOTE - Watch the full video but review citical information for sellers offered at 3:28 of the video. Please be sure to review this section of the video. If a ticket does not print, sellers must stop selling tickets, must not try again and must ensure that the ticket is printed before trying to process another sale. **
If you're holding an event where you'd like to sell physical tickets, we offer RSU (Raffle Sales Unit) sales.
Sales that take place via an RSU are processed as a regular ticket purchase, with the main differences being that purchasers may only use cash, tickets are printed on the spot for the purchaser and RSU units may only be utilized on the FINAL day of a single raffle.
The Sell Page is an excellent, paperless, in-person sales option that may be used at any time during your online fundraising campaign and tickets can be purchased with cash or credit.
RSU equipment is comprised of:
- one tablet per seller
- one ticket printer per seller
- optional tablet carrying strap
There are two types of roles involved in RSU Selling:
- Sales Supervisor
- Responsible for overseeing sellers
- Performs tasks such as:
- Add RSU sellers to raffle
- Train RSU sellers on proper use of RSU's
- Assign an RSU to a seller and provide opening cash float
- Receive cashouts from sellers
- Manage cash
- Void erroneous ticket sales
- Sell tickets using RSU
- Ensure each sold ticket prints successfully
- Fix receipt paper jams
- Handle cash float
- Cashout at end of shift or at required cash drop time